Ready to Sell?
The decision to sell your home is a very important one that should not be taken lightly. You will want the answers to many questions such as:
“How much can I sell my home for?”
“How much have other homes sold for in my neighborhood?”
“How long will it take to sell my home?”
“How do I make sure I get top dollar for my home?”
And the list goes on and on…
However, if you choose the right Realtor® to work by your side, then these and many other questions will be answered for you.
The Montgomery Realty Inc. Advantage:
WE KNOW TALLAHASSEE REAL ESTATE and real estate in the surrounding areas
We work with buyers as well, so when your home becomes available for sale, we notify ALL buyers that we are working with
We do the negotiating for you in order to get you a contract that has your best interests at heart. We want to ensure that you get the maximum value for your home
We walk you through the entire process and answer any and all questions that you may have
We take the time to learn about your needs.
Extensive Marketing Our extensive marketing will ensure maximum value for your home. Our marketing includes our vast internet exposure through Homes.com as well as our Multiple Listing System (MLS), custom and professional flyers placed in “Infotubes” on the property, yard signs, selling packets for potential buyers are custom created and available at the property at all time, Open Houses, word of mouth advertising, local advertising in the Homes and Land magazine, and any other ingenious idea we come up with to get your home sold.
A TEAM Approach Combined, we have over 15 years of housing experience… let that experience work for you.
Quality Assurance Guarantee All required documents will be completed without flaw… GUARANTEED!
Professional & Thorough Services Among others, it’s our duty to
- Deal honestly and fairly,
- Use skill, care, and diligence in your transaction
- Disclose all facts to you that may materially affect the property values.
We pride ourselves on providing superior service to each client that we come in contact with.
As knowledgeable Realtors®, we manage your transaction for you and leave you to do whatever you may need to do.
We Manage the Entire Process…
Acting as a Transaction Broker from contract to closing we ensure that all documents required for a legal and successful closing are completed, executed and/or provided:
- Contract for Sale and Purchase
- Buyer’s Disclosure
- Megan’s Law Disclosure
- Seller’s Property Disclosure
- Inspection Addendum, if necessary
- Special Clause Addendum, if necessary
- Covenants and Restrictions
- Final Walk-through
- Any other documents as required for the specific transaction
- Serving as your “point of contact”
We coordinate every aspect of the transaction from appraisals, surveys, inspections, and even work with the title company that will be handling your closing.
Excellent communication we specialize in keeping all parties apprised of what’s going on. This includes:
- Consistent updates on what’s available in the market
- Updates on marketing efforts that we are undertaking
- Interest that we have received in your home
- Feedback from other Realtors® that have shown your home
While you are in the process of deciding which Realtor® to work with, you may have several Realtors® meet with you and talk about their services. Generally, here is what you can expect at a listing presentation:
- Face-to-Face Meeting:
- We sit down with you so that we can have an in-depth meeting to determine your needs. This includes asking you the price that you would like to receive for your home (Yes! Your opinion on this is valuable). We will justify why we either agree or disagree with your requested price.
- We will allow you to give us the grand tour of your home so that we can learn as much about your home as possible. When buyers ask the questions, we want to know the answers!!
- Selling Features of your Home:
- As Realtors® we know different features that make your home more marketable than others. As such, we take note of these things while doing the walk-through with you. However, since you know your home better than anyone else, we will also ask you to provide a list of five things that you think are the best features of your home. This could be things like spacious closets, or the high level in which you have maintained the home, or updated appliances.
- Comparable Market Analysis (CMA):
- This is where we answer the question of how much your home is worth. The CMA will show you our professional opinion on how much we determine the value of your home to be. This will be based upon recent sales of other homes in the area as well as the specific features and/or upgrades of you particular home. These recent sales will also give us valuable insight as to how long it will take us to sell your home.
- Other Homes on the Market:
- We will also let you know about homes that are available in your neighborhood as well as neighborhoods nearby. This will give you an idea regarding your "competition" and together we will decide what will make a potential buyer purchase your home of theirs.
- Preparing Your Home for Sale:
- It is imperative that your home be appropriately prepared for sale. We will give you a list of things that we know will affect the marketability of your home. While some improvements may not have a high enough cost benefit to make it worth while, other improvements may be worth every penny or even free. For example, did you know that you should take down as many personal pictures/photographs as possible? This is in part due to the fact that buyers need to be able to picture themselves in the home and not you. These and many other tips will be provided to you.